Trees are such an important part of our daily life.
We appreciate their beauty as leaves change colors in the fall and their shade on a hot summer day. We look forward to their buds bursting open in spring. But trees do so much more for us every day. They give us:
- clean air to breathe by absorbing carbon dioxide and expelling oxygen;
- they slow down raindrops to protect our soil from eroding;
- their roots loosen the compacted soil so stormwater soaks in;
- they help us save money on energy bills, and
- they increase our property values
To Purchase via Regular Mail for Licking County Customers only
Click the link below, download and print the form and mail or deliver to the office. If you are ordering from another county, please contact your county Soil & Water for their order form.
Click here to download the order form.
Blanket Tax Exempt Form
Click here to download the Blanket Tax Exempt form.